ONE HUNDRED BERLIN is a post-production studio specializing in Beauty, Fashion and Advertising. Our team works with the most prestigious publications and brands worldwide. We love the talent of the photographers we work with; therefore, we strive to combine all our skills and years of experience to achieve outstanding results.
- Digital capture
- On-set supervision & retouching
- Creative Direction
- Post-production & CGI Film editing
- Film editing, VFX 3D and Color grading
- Color management consulting
- Prepress proofing
We are looking for a motivated Junior/Senior Creative Retouchers in-house (f/m/d)
- Full-time; 40hrs per week
- Office located in Berlin
- Office language is English, therefore English language knowledge is required
- 32 000 - 39 000 € / year - depending on your level and experience + extra health insurance coverage after probation time + bi-annual bonus based on KPI and personal investment in the company
JOB PURPOSE & REQUIREMENTS:
As a Junior or Senior Retoucher you will be working on Advertising projects as much as fashion editorials, beauty campaigns and catalogues. You must have a professional base of Photoshop, be highly motivated to learn new skills as well as creative abilities to define a visual language and be able to transpose it into an image.
Minimum of 3 years experience as a Junior Retoucher in an agency or as freelance
- Understanding and perfect execution of client briefs
- Creative, team-player, reliable and self-motivated
- High-level computer skills: Mac environment, Adobe programs.
- Able to understand the expectations of clients
- Excellent time management and respect of deadlines engagement
- Execute immaculate projects within required timeframe
- Technical abilities: path, channel masking, enhancement treatment, simple composing, frequency separation, color corrections, liquify, transformations, perfect skin and apparel retouching technics
- Comprehension of client/head of post feedback
As a Senior Retoucher you will be working on advertising projects as much as fashion editorials, beauty campaigns and catalogues. You must have an exceptional Photoshop level as much as creative abilities to define a visual language and be able to transpose it into an image. This role requires proven team management experience.
Minimum of 8 years' experience as a Senior Retoucher in an agency or freelance
- Able to understand the expectations of clients and even surprise them with creative ideas
- Years of experience working with fashion photographers on editorials, catalogues and personal projects
- High-level computer skills: Mac environment, Adobe programs
- Strong knowledge of development software (Capture One, Lightroom)
- Ability to process RAWs files and create a look suitable for print and client requests
- Technical Abilities: path, channel masking, enhancement treatment, complicated composing, frequency separation, color corrections, liquify, transformations, grading and perfect skin retouching technics
- Share and explain new PS technics to the team or propose innovative solutions
- Excellent grading abilities
- Maintain high quality outcome on high-volume projects
- Project-organization and deadlines overview
- Digital Capture or on set post-production
- Ability to retouch on set with clients
- Clear & effective communication with the team and clients
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Bonus payments based on your personal KPIs and company profitability
- Personal and professional development (workshops)
- Additional private health insurance
- Stylish office in the heart of Berlin
- Regular team building activities such as Brunch, Friday drinks and Dinner
- Free use of our in-house Photo studio Deadline
- Unforgettable summer and Christmas parties (you better believe it!)
- Extremely friendly team in a very informal atmosphere
- Incredibly adorable office dog
If you would like to work with us, even if you don't meet all the requirements, we are happy to hear from you and receive your application
Recruitment process: Application per email / Interview / Retouching test / Test weeks paid / Contract with 6 months’ probation
We will select the best candidates for an interview. Due to the high number of applications, please note that we will only be contacting you if we are interested.
If you think your qualifications match our requirements, please send your application to Brivaelle CAPITAINE (cover letter, CV, samples of your previous retouching (including before and after images) & references) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include „Junior or Senior Creative Retoucher“ in the subject line, depending on your level.
You can find more information about the company on our website onehundredberlin.com
or on instagram.com/onehundredberlin.
Address: One Hundred Berlin Creative Retouching GmbH
Anklamer Straße 38, 10115 Berlin
We look forward to getting to know you!